Sunday, May 6, 2007

More nibbling

The plants I sprinkled cayenne pepper around yesterday seemed to have no new nibbles today. The sage, the peppermint, and the orange balsam thyme had been gone after! So I sprinkled cayenne around the most vulnerable plants AND all around the border of the beds.

There is almost nothing left of the cucumbers, but the pumpkin seems still strong:


The oregano looks downright photogenic:
oregano

Radish seedlings and tangerine gem marigold seedlings are definitely coming up. I planted a few more beets & radish in a blank spot between the radish seedlings and the yellow onions. Spinach seedlings have not yet come up. I planted a few more spinach anyway, with a couple of borage, and this time marked where I planted them with a few radish seeds.

No comments: